The French studio still achieves new developments and performance with their 3DAutomation technology found in their VFR collection sceneries.
VFR Nord Pas-de-Calais will depict the Northern region of France, with hgh definition mesh and photoreal textures, many buildings, trees and landmarks. It will also include mega city Lille – close to Belgium – mixing custom 3D buildings and numerous Autogen for downtown and suburbs, a very large area with an unprecendented amount of buildings in such area (+260’000), with low impact on framerates. Future development should even improve that again with next generation of their 3DA logic.
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Train Simulator 2015 announced - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – Doha 1st preview - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Just Planes – Miami Intl 2013-2014 - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- FSDreamTeam next scenery poll - Friday, July 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Ayers Rock - Friday, July 18, 2014
- PMDG 777 SP1 and 777-300ER expansion are ready - Friday, July 18, 2014
- FranceVFR – Beauvais Tille LFOB FSX P3DV2 - Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- Exclusive preview of Mega Airport Lisbon v2 - Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- FSX Fiber Accelerator update 1.2 - Wednesday, July 16, 2014