We haven’t done one of these for a while – not because we’ve run out of ideas already, but rather just because other things have taken precedence. Sorry about that. However, here’s one suitable for everyone, regardless of preferred type of aircraft or region of the world to fly in. Unless you are aquaphobic, I suppose?
The photo above shows a decidedly unflattering view of my bald patch flying an approach to FlyTampa’s Saba from their St Maarten Complete package at the Flight Sim 2013 show, RAF Museum Cosford, yesterday. In spite of the slightly scary angle, the approach was successful. So what are your favourite coastal or island airports to fly to and from, plus what do you fly to or from them? Answers via the comments box, please!
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014