We haven’t done one of these for a while – not because we’ve run out of ideas already, but rather just because other things have taken precedence. Sorry about that. However, here’s one suitable for everyone, regardless of preferred type of aircraft or region of the world to fly in. Unless you are aquaphobic, I suppose?
The photo above shows a decidedly unflattering view of my bald patch flying an approach to FlyTampa’s Saba from their St Maarten Complete package at the Flight Sim 2013 show, RAF Museum Cosford, yesterday. In spite of the slightly scary angle, the approach was successful. So what are your favourite coastal or island airports to fly to and from, plus what do you fly to or from them? Answers via the comments box, please!
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014