Looks like there’s a little bit of turbulence in the simulated weather world, as Stefan from Pilot’s has been in contact to advise us of a compatibility issue between their FS Global Real Weather and HiFi Tech‘s newly released Active Sky Next.
“If you have installed Active Sky Next (full or trial) for FSX and want to use FS Global Real Weather again, you need to deinstall ASN. It has come to our knowledge, that ASN installs a dll, which blocks access to certain FSX weather features even if ASN is not running. FSGRW will fail to deliver correct upper air winds, if you keep ASN installed.
We currently are investigating and seeking a solution.“
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014