Looks like there’s a little bit of turbulence in the simulated weather world, as Stefan from Pilot’s has been in contact to advise us of a compatibility issue between their FS Global Real Weather and HiFi Tech‘s newly released Active Sky Next.
“If you have installed Active Sky Next (full or trial) for FSX and want to use FS Global Real Weather again, you need to deinstall ASN. It has come to our knowledge, that ASN installs a dll, which blocks access to certain FSX weather features even if ASN is not running. FSGRW will fail to deliver correct upper air winds, if you keep ASN installed.
We currently are investigating and seeking a solution.“
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014