Next French region to be rendered in the VFR collection is the French Brittany – or “Bretagne”. Here again, FranceVFR combines HD photoreal textures and mesh, with high realism and density of Autogen.
3D landmarks, custom effects and buildings make the entire region a very large playground for VFR flights. All their latest VFR sceneries for FSX (Nord Pas de Calais, Haute Normandie, Alsace V2) feature their exclusive 3D Automation technology and are “unofficially” compatible with Prepar3D.
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Aerosoft – Bergen X - Monday, July 28, 2014
- Project 79 – another Arabian airport - Sunday, July 27, 2014