Next French region to be rendered in the VFR collection is the French Brittany – or “Bretagne”. Here again, FranceVFR combines HD photoreal textures and mesh, with high realism and density of Autogen.
3D landmarks, custom effects and buildings make the entire region a very large playground for VFR flights. All their latest VFR sceneries for FSX (Nord Pas de Calais, Haute Normandie, Alsace V2) feature their exclusive 3D Automation technology and are “unofficially” compatible with Prepar3D.
- Lionheart – LJ24B FSX/P3D/P3DV2 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- LHSimulations – Krk Island – Rijeka Airport - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Blueprint – KEWR Newark Liberty Intl FS9 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014