Next French region to be rendered in the VFR collection is the French Brittany – or “Bretagne”. Here again, FranceVFR combines HD photoreal textures and mesh, with high realism and density of Autogen.
3D landmarks, custom effects and buildings make the entire region a very large playground for VFR flights. All their latest VFR sceneries for FSX (Nord Pas de Calais, Haute Normandie, Alsace V2) feature their exclusive 3D Automation technology and are “unofficially” compatible with Prepar3D.
- Majestic Software – Dash 8 Q400 v1.01 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1408 - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- The Diamond DA40 by Alabeo is here - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct HD : download or box ? - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner announced - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Jennasoft – Lyon Saint Ex. FS9 - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Skysoft – Lijiang Sanyi preview - Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment X Italy - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City New Orleans - Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Concorde Performance System 2 preview - Tuesday, July 22, 2014