According to their latest newsletter, Cycle 1313 is available to download from the FMS Data pages of their website, with additional support for Global Air Traffic Control, in addition to the MilViz and EFASS (Electronic Flight Assistant) which were added part way through Cycle 1312.
Finally, they offer this sneak preview of where they are headed in the near future, which does look useful!
If your subscription has expired and you need more coupons, don’t forget that they are available here at simMarket.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014