According to their latest newsletter, Cycle 1313 is available to download from the FMS Data pages of their website, with additional support for Global Air Traffic Control, in addition to the MilViz and EFASS (Electronic Flight Assistant) which were added part way through Cycle 1312.
Finally, they offer this sneak preview of where they are headed in the near future, which does look useful!
If your subscription has expired and you need more coupons, don’t forget that they are available here at simMarket.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014