It’s been discussed a fair amount in the simulation community, but if you have any money left and want to back the project, The Kickstarter for Iris Dynamics Ltd‘s “Affordable Force Feedback Yoke” has just seven days left to run and they, plus others interested in the project, are making another push to garner support.
Having attracted over a hundred backers already, but only CA$32,000 of the CA$75,000 project estimated cost, if you want the project to succeed, head over to the Kickstarter page here and offer what you can afford.
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014