Also released is Milviz’s MV 407 utility helicopter – available in versions for FSX and P3Dv2. According to the website, P3Dv1 is not directly supported, although the installer does allow for this option as well.
Features of the pack include realistic start up and shutdown procedures plus systems, flight dynamics tested and tuned by real pilots, DX10/11 lighting effects and four liveries. Virtual pilots using older software may need to be aware that Windows XP and FSX installations without SP2 or Accel are also not supported. Full details and purchase information can be found here. The P3Dv2 version is, currently, only available directly from Milviz, here.
- Aerosoft’s “Baby buses” join the fleet - Monday, September 22, 2014
- FS9 release of Drzewiecki’s Sheremetyevo - Monday, September 22, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth Germany triple bill - Monday, September 22, 2014
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014