Also released is Milviz’s MV 407 utility helicopter – available in versions for FSX and P3Dv2. According to the website, P3Dv1 is not directly supported, although the installer does allow for this option as well.
Features of the pack include realistic start up and shutdown procedures plus systems, flight dynamics tested and tuned by real pilots, DX10/11 lighting effects and four liveries. Virtual pilots using older software may need to be aware that Windows XP and FSX installations without SP2 or Accel are also not supported. Full details and purchase information can be found here. The P3Dv2 version is, currently, only available directly from Milviz, here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014