Developer Jo Erlend Sund has stepped up the game again with Aerosoft‘s Mega Airport series, bringing version 2 of Oslo Gardermoen (OSL/ENGM) to computers for FSX, P3D v1 and v2.
The new version brings the major changes to the airport which have taken place in recent years, against a photoreal background including seasonal variations. 2048 pixel resolution textures are included as an option, with all buildings on and around the airport. Animations include passengers boarding and de-boarding aircraft and fully functional docking systems with countdown timers. Appropriate static aircraft are also an option, while the airport is compatible with any FSX/P3D AI traffic.
Find out more here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014