Developer Jo Erlend Sund has stepped up the game again with Aerosoft‘s Mega Airport series, bringing version 2 of Oslo Gardermoen (OSL/ENGM) to computers for FSX, P3D v1 and v2.
The new version brings the major changes to the airport which have taken place in recent years, against a photoreal background including seasonal variations. 2048 pixel resolution textures are included as an option, with all buildings on and around the airport. Animations include passengers boarding and de-boarding aircraft and fully functional docking systems with countdown timers. Appropriate static aircraft are also an option, while the airport is compatible with any FSX/P3D AI traffic.
Find out more here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014