Steam‘s Greenlight scheme, where they gather user input as to which titles should be added to the online-distribution system, has been building rapidly since launch and the latest batch of ‘Greenlit’ titles includes a couple that could well be of interest to the simFlight readership – the first of which, as the banner says, is Laminar Research’s X-Plane 10.
Steam is already home to Microsoft Flight, Take on Helicopters and more serious or less serious aviation related titles, but XP10 is the first “major” simulator platform to be made available through the system, accompanied in the 7th January 2014 batch by Helicopter Simulator: Search and Rescue, as well as nKPro Racing, to compete with other racing titles already added or Greenlit such as iRacing and Assetto Corsa.
Full details of the 7th January Greenlight additions can be found here.
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth St.Louis 50cm/px photoreal - Monday, September 8, 2014
- Drzewiecki Sheremetyevo released - Sunday, September 7, 2014
- Magnifique Martinique Preview - Friday, August 29, 2014