Steam‘s Greenlight scheme, where they gather user input as to which titles should be added to the online-distribution system, has been building rapidly since launch and the latest batch of ‘Greenlit’ titles includes a couple that could well be of interest to the simFlight readership – the first of which, as the banner says, is Laminar Research’s X-Plane 10.
Steam is already home to Microsoft Flight, Take on Helicopters and more serious or less serious aviation related titles, but XP10 is the first “major” simulator platform to be made available through the system, accompanied in the 7th January 2014 batch by Helicopter Simulator: Search and Rescue, as well as nKPro Racing, to compete with other racing titles already added or Greenlit such as iRacing and Assetto Corsa.
Full details of the 7th January Greenlight additions can be found here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014