The latest H.O.T.A.S. system by Saitek can be purchased at simMarket now. The X-55 Rhino has various customizable options to take advantage of.
You can adjust the stick force with one of the included springs, adjust the friction of the twin throttle control, thanks to the 16-bit axis for elevator and aileron control the flight path and movements will be precise, and each base (stick and backlit throttle) has its own USB connector.
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- New pics of FlightBeam KSFO HD - Wednesday, August 27, 2014