The latest H.O.T.A.S. system by Saitek can be purchased at simMarket now. The X-55 Rhino has various customizable options to take advantage of.
You can adjust the stick force with one of the included springs, adjust the friction of the twin throttle control, thanks to the 16-bit axis for elevator and aileron control the flight path and movements will be precise, and each base (stick and backlit throttle) has its own USB connector.
- FlyTampa Sydney YSSY - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- TSS – 747-8i GenX HD Pilot Edition - Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Taxi2Gate Hamad Intl OTHH - Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Oryxsim – Chilliwack X - Monday, August 18, 2014
- REX4 Texture Direct updates - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- FS2Crew sale : 25% OFF - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Dreamfactory Studio – Rome Fiumicino FSX/P3D - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-res City Phoenix - Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Pacific IS : RJFU Nagasaki preview #2 - Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Flysimware – Mosquito XE3 - Thursday, August 14, 2014