It appeared shorlty online a few days ago, but Drzewiecki Design announced they fixed the display and performance issues found in the initial product.
It’s an impressive challenge to develop and bundle so many airports of New York : JFK, Newark, La Guardia, Teterboro, Essex County and Linden. Try the free demo if you want, it works in either FSX, P3D v1.4 or P3D v2. The seasonal and night photoreal terrain, the accurate airport layout, volumetric grass and 3D airbridges at KFJK demonstrate all of these airports are well detailed for the price of one. Purchase New York Airports X at simMarket.
For a complete scenery of New York, add New York City X from the same developers.
- Flightdeck Solutions for 777 - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Carenado PC12 interior preview - Monday, September 1, 2014
- LatinVFR – KSNA John Wayne preview #1 - Sunday, August 31, 2014
- X-Plane 10 Global 64bit Best Of - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Thai Creation Bangkok Sawasdee FSX incoming - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Just Planes – SAS A340-300 Bluray - Friday, August 29, 2014
- Flyware – FsXPand update - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Synchro-soft soundset for Cessna 195 FSX - Thursday, August 28, 2014
- Intrasystem tools - Wednesday, August 27, 2014
- Liverpool – Manchester route for Train Sim - Wednesday, August 27, 2014