It appeared shorlty online a few days ago, but Drzewiecki Design announced they fixed the display and performance issues found in the initial product.
It’s an impressive challenge to develop and bundle so many airports of New York : JFK, Newark, La Guardia, Teterboro, Essex County and Linden. Try the free demo if you want, it works in either FSX, P3D v1.4 or P3D v2. The seasonal and night photoreal terrain, the accurate airport layout, volumetric grass and 3D airbridges at KFJK demonstrate all of these airports are well detailed for the price of one. Purchase New York Airports X at simMarket.
For a complete scenery of New York, add New York City X from the same developers.
- MilViz – Baron B-55 for P3D v2 - Friday, August 1, 2014
- Nuvecta TreeLine Autogen for USA - Friday, August 1, 2014
- All Aerosoft downloads at 15% OFF - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- White Digital Simulations : MBS Intl, Michigan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- HD Mesh Scenery V2 X-Plane : Japan - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- FlightBeam Studios 2014/2015 projects - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Eaglesoft DG – Cirrus SR22GTSX for P3Dv2 - Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- LatinVFR – Santa Cruz SLVR - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- MilViz – F-4E Phantom II Beta - Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Thai Creation – Sawasdee Bangkok - Monday, July 28, 2014