It appeared shorlty online a few days ago, but Drzewiecki Design announced they fixed the display and performance issues found in the initial product.
It’s an impressive challenge to develop and bundle so many airports of New York : JFK, Newark, La Guardia, Teterboro, Essex County and Linden. Try the free demo if you want, it works in either FSX, P3D v1.4 or P3D v2. The seasonal and night photoreal terrain, the accurate airport layout, volumetric grass and 3D airbridges at KFJK demonstrate all of these airports are well detailed for the price of one. Purchase New York Airports X at simMarket.
For a complete scenery of New York, add New York City X from the same developers.
- Train Sim 2015 (German version) at simMarket - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Aerosoft – Night Environment Sweden FSX/P3D - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- WDS – KMBS Airport development progress - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Navigraph Airac Cycle 1410 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- MSK – Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak - Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Airbus products : prices and release planning - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Greek Airports Project – Hellas Sea Base - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Taxi2Gate – St. Kitts TKPK project unveiled - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- MegaScenery Earth – Ultra-Res City Las Vegas - Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- PMDG – Projects information - Monday, September 15, 2014