Bert Groner ofÂ the largest German language flightsim magazine FS Magazin, announced the next issue being available on the streets on February 4th (and through subscription of course).When you click on ‘Read Full Story…” you can see what’s covered in this first 2010 issue. FSMagazin is cooperating with simFlight Germany through our new dedicated forums.Excerpt from the contence:
– The Circle of Berne: Small Airfields Switzerland Part 6
– Better, more beautiful, newer: Fly Boston
– The “windy City”: US Cities X Chicago Airplanes
– Finally took off: Air Simmer’s A320 Basic Edition
– Development with defects: Embraer Regional Jets Version 2
– FS-MAGAZIN-Special: Legends live longer – Piper Cub Tools
– Get it: Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) by AivlaSoft Soaring
– State of the art: DG-202 by FSGlider Basics
– Instrument Landing System (ILS) Part 1 Flight Training
– Dragonhunting in Hong Kong: Approaches to Kai Tak Droping by
– Flying with perspective: VFR-Flightsimulator in Switzerland Hardware
– Three times new hardware from VRI
“…… This new issues of the FS MAGAZIN is rounded by news, this time as well for X-Plane, the exclusive simFlight pages and some more of course. Have fun reading!
P.S. We’re looking for another X-Plane author with the main focus on General Aviation and propeller aircraft. If you take stock in this please don’t hesitate to contact redaktion(at)fsmagazin.de. Thanks a lot!…”.
For subscriptions please check out the FSMagazin web site here.