It’s an efficient way to learn the actual ATC phraseology and procedures, but also to practice English if it’s not your mother language. Add to that VATSIM helps you to learn basics ..
“Do you want to know how to :
- Install and configure the necessary software to competently fly online with ATC Services.
- Interpret weather conditions.
- File a simple, legal, and safe Flight Plan.
- Fly correct headings, altitudes, and speeds.
- Gain a basic knowledge of Radio procedures and phrasing
Join VATSIM and its training partners, and get your pilot rating today!
Visit www.vatsim.net/pilots for further information.
VATSIM’s ATOs are places where official pilot training takes place, and can award pilot ratings.
CIX VFR Club
Delta Virtual Airlines
Fly UK Virtual Airways
Southwest Virtual Airlines
VATEUD Pilot Training
Virtual Northwest Airlines
Canadian Xpress VA”