Watch the new 4K trailer via YouTube made by SIMMARKET to celebrate the arrival of iniBuilds New York KJFK airport for MSFS.
Welcome to the big apple
Our latest and greatest, one of the most highly requested sceneries for Microsoft Flight Simulator is here, New York-JFK!
With the legendary TWA Hotel beautifully recreated, multiple custom jetways with decals and the AirTrain JFK train system included, these additions add to the overall atmosphere of the airport and will make you feel as though you are experiencing the hustle and bustle of JFK first hand!
New York-JFK is the main international airport serving New York City, and is the busiest international air passenger gateway to North America. With five active terminals, containing over 130 gates, you will be able to fly airlines (both cargo and commercial) from all across the world to this mega-hub!
– Hand-made ground textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
– True-to-life airport landside recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
– Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
– Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
– Up to date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
– Custom built jetways with realistic variations using PBR texturing and animations, including gate number toppers
– Fully animated JFK AirTrain between each terminal
– Accurate representation of the famous Canarsie approach
– Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
– Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
– Custom static aircraft
– Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
– Video Tool
FABIO MERLO – FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY 5 MSFS P3D