Ilan Papini has launched his ‘Vehicle Simulator’. “….. After more than two years of intensive development I am proud to announce my new simulator called Vehicle Simulator. Vehicle Simulator is a unique simulator, combining land, underwater, sea surface, air and low orbit environments into one. The program makes it possible to drive, fly, sail, dive and go into space in one convincing simulation environment.
The program excels especially as a flight simulator and as a naval simulator combining the powers of two previous simulators Micro Flight and Virtual Sailor into one, however the game engine was completely rewritten and has far greater capability and capacity than any of the previous ones it was made of….”.
“….. Vehicle Simulator has some unique and innovative features that stand out compared to other programs of its kind, here are some of them:
* Ability to see air flow visualization, allowing you to learn how to soar cleverly using the rising currents of air caused by wind, thermals cloud suction.
* Ability to design your landscape easily inside the program itself, in 3D, editing everything including the ground and vegetation upon it.
* Ability to design your vehicle out of components, and elements, position and adjust each of them, giving your vehicle unlimited functionality.
* Built-in simulation of hang gliders, para gliders, hot air balloons, dirigibles, planes, gliders, rocket planes, boats, cars, microlights and more.
* Ability to import scenery directly out of SRTM data and using it on the fly without the need for any additional work.
* Simulating animals of all kinds, on land air and water, and allowing creation of new ones and programming their behavior.
* Simulating weapons of all kinds allowing you to practice weapon operation for the fun of it.
* Advanced recording and playback of flights and addition of pre-recorded vehicles into an existing one.
The program uses fully documented file formats and invites hands on experiences, nothing is locked away from the user, allowing third party add-on’s to be easily developed….”.