“The simulation experts of Aerosoft have released yet another product in their Mega Airport Series, Mega Airport Munich.
The airport (recently named as Europe’s best airport by the World Airport Awards) is recreated for Flight Simulator right down to the smallest of details.”
“This initial release is for FS2004 but the FSX version will follow soon and will be free for the owners of this version.
Being LufthansaÂ´s second hub in Germany, besides Frankfurt, it is still growing in passenger numbers and in importance and it is good to have this major airport in such detail for FS once more.
- All buildings and airport structures
- – Dynamic and animated objects
- Photorealistic textures on ground, buildings, vehicles, etc.
- High resolution day- and night textures
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway- and runway signs according to original plans
- Docking systems
- Realistic traffic on and around the airport created with AESLite
- Excellent frame rates
- Includes all DFS chart material
[…]A boxed version is scheduled for November 2010.”