Following the recent release of the download version, Flight1 Software have been in contact to say that it has been joined by a boxed DVD-ROM package of the classic Douglas DC-9 narrow-body twin jet airliner.
Developed by CoolSky, the package brings a new version of the legend to MS FSX, with a high specification and a long list of features. Click “Read more” for the full press release, or visit Flight1’s “SimStop” to purchase.
for Flight Simulator X:
Leave computers at the gate!
No FMS, no FMC, no Fly-By-Wire
Flight1 is pleased to announce the release of a new product that makes flying simple and lets you optimise your flying skills in radio navigation!
Fly using pilot skill and radio navigation. The DC-9 Classic frees you from computer control to and from any location in Flight Simulator X!
The DC-9, built by the Douglas Aircraft Company, is a twin-engine, single-aisle, short to medium range jet airliner. The DC-9-30 is capable of carrying over 100 passengers, cruises at around 570 mph/910 km/h and has a range of about 1600 nautical miles (3000km). This “modern Classic” is now brought to life for Flight Simulator X.
The DC-9 Classic is the third product released by Coolsky with Flight1, following the huge success of the Super 80 and Super 80 Professional releases.
The DC-9 Classic is a state of the art simulation of the Douglas DC-9-30 aircraft for Flight Simulator X and represents a new level of realism, simulation accuracy, graphics quality and included features.
The DC-9 Classic enables you to fly computer-free – its Integrated Cockpit Training System and Radio Navigation Simulator systems will get you up and running in no time.
Fly in a fully operational virtual cockpit, and take your pilot skills to the max. Each flight is supported by the DC-9 Classic Flight Center, with its super-detailed Failure System.
The DC-9 Classic’s integrated Cockpit Training system takes you step-by-step through your training to fly this stunning aircraft.
- Fully Operational 2D & Virtual Cockpit
- Exterior Modeling including Non-Hydraulic Flying Ailerons/Elevators
- Integrated Cockpit Training System
- DC-9 Classic Flight Center
- Navigation Simulator for help with radio navigation
- Schematic Drawings of all major systems
- Deep and Detailed Failure System (DC-9 Flight Center)
- “Old School” Sperry SP-50 Autopilot
- Automatic Aircraft Configuration (DC-9 Flight Center)
- Dispatch (DC-9 Flight Center)
- Extensive Manuals (User and Aircraft Operating Manuals)
Boxed edition available to buy now from Flight1’s www.simstop.com
Genre: Flight Simulator Expansion for FSX
Format: PC DVD-ROM
- MICROSOFT FSX with SP2 or Acceleration.
- Windows 7, Vista or XP with SP2
- Processor 2.8 GHz
- Video Card 256 Mb or better
- Memory 2 Gb
- Hard Drive 600 Mb free