Go directly download the full installer updated here, and click Read more for the content details.
Message from Flight1 on Facebook :
“The King Air Service Pack 1 is now available for download.
Thank you for your patience as we resolved the following issues listed below.
The Service Pack is the complete installation program, rather than a separate updater program. You will need to go to the King Air sales page and re-download the complete installation:
· Disappearing clicks spots – Fixed
· Beta sounds volume controlled by FS
· Autopilot VS wheel click spots and mouse wheel – Fixed
· Click spots for MFD Controller and AP – Fixed
· Gear warning horn – Fixed
· Click sounds for buttons and knobs? Fixed
· Turn off copilot PFD – Fixed
· SafeTaxi not working on some systems – Fixed
· Mfd local time calculation – Fixed
· Add a click spot for the round part of the gear handle – Fixed
· Ice vanes retract/extend with battery off – Fixed
· Added LUA support for auto feather and cabin altitude rotary – Fixed
· Coordinated turns – Fixed
· Added tail ice accumulation airframe buffeting – Added
· Sun visors not visible from exterior – Fixed
· Missing camera views – Fixed
· Elevator on exterior model is pitched down when it should be level with stabilizer. – Fixed
· Flap extension times lengthened.
· LCD glass texture – Fixed
· Correct labels for the ice vanes manual extension – Fixed
· Pull to cage knob on stby attitude ind. missing – Fixed”