In the French Antilles, Fort-de-France is the main city of Martinique island, where Tropicalsim settled its latest airport scenery for FSX/P3D.
They have been able to fix various issues reported since its release a few days ago.
Update 1.1 content :
• Fixed flickering railing/wall near FEDEX building
• Fixed flickering between wall and stairs near old terminal
• Removed duplicate metal door holders in front of a hangar at the air base
• Added halo effect to light poles
• Added specular mapping (FSX and Prepar3d v2 only)
• Replaced stock with custom effect runway lights (FSX and Prepar3d v2 only)
• Replaced stock with SCASM runway lights (FS9 only)
• Added St Louis Cathedral
• Added grandstand at racecourse adjacent to the airport
• Added Pierre-Aliker stadium