Just Flight with the developers team DC-Designs have focused on improving several points, mainly technical, which will perfect the gauges and some visual effects of their F-15 Eagle for MSFS.
Update from your customer account at simMarket.
- Canopy Scratches too blocky – enhanced
- Windscreen tint for HUD visibility against bright sky obscures night flying – removed until a better solution can be found
- Touchdown sounds missing from sound pack – fixed
- Doubled HDG bug in HSI ( F-15 C/D ) – removed
- Fuel flow needle “twirling” at start-up ( F-15 C/D ) – fixed
- MFD nozzle position graphic for F-15 E/I correction
- Transponder knobs not animating – fixed
- Canopy jettison handle too large, corrected
- Oil temperature gauge needles corrected
- Viewpoint too low, corrected
- Rain flowing wrong way on F-15C canopy – fixed
- F15 C/D nozzle needles INOP – fixed
- Navigation light colours – corrected
- Panel folders XML general errors and typos – fixed