Pau Pyrénées Airport in France: “Aéroport Pau Pyrénées” (LFBP)is an airport serving Pau, France. It is located about 10 km (6.2 mi) northwest of Pau in the commune of Uzein, in the “département of Pyrénées-Atlantiques”.
A scenery made from LN-Design for in MSFS. This newer scenery is a patch to version 2.0 and it includes the Military Airport. Made by own experience to visite this airfield. For a impression you can see the screenshots at simMarket.
- ALL custom 3D models of ALL buildings, modeled in detail and with a never before seen care for both detailing and performance
- Full PBR Stunning texturing
- Mixed 4K – 2K texturemaps resolution
- Living airport with animated people in the terminal and Military Heliport
- FULLY MODELED Military Heliport!
- Accurate Layout of the whole airport surface. Taxiways, Runway, Buildings, Taxi Logic has ALL been done with care and detail. Feel free to use REAL charts to navigate the airport!
- Fully HANDMADE INTERIORS for: Control Tower, Main Terminal, Locavions Hangar (serving as a parking), AeroClub du Bearn, Military Control Tower
- Completely custom, revamped and reworked Night Lighting reflecting the real counterpart of LFBP in each single detail
- Finetuned Navaids and Visual Aids
- A LOT of aesthetics props, tweaks and more to give more life to the airport
- Perfectly made Aprons and taxiways, using custom textures and true-to-life coloring
- Correction of the Satellite Image imperfections (grounded planes, covered grass imperfections)
And you can also watch this YouTube video from Dreams of Wings: