Flughafen Salzburg W.A. Mozart (LOWS), is an international airport opened in 1910, it is the main airport in Salzburg, In 2022, the airport handled 1.6 Million passengers. This makes Salzburg the fourth-largest Austrian city, and is a gateway to Austria’s numerous ski areas. And now thanks to the developer RDPresets you can give this airport in MSFS a visit. For more info and screenshots see this link on simMarket.
We have created a very highly detail version of Salzburg Airport and the surrounding area with all of the latest technologies when it comes to 3D modelling and scenery development. We have focused on great performance together with very high detail including an interior and custom ground and building modelling covering the whole airport including landside.
Make LOWS Salzburg Airport your next destination and explore this unique Austrian airport like never before!
At RDPresets, we want to make the best products possible and we have done the maximum to give our users the best experience possible! Here you can find a small summary of the most noticeable features on our version of LOWS – Salzburg Airport!
- Realistic replica of LOWS – Salzburg Airport + Red Bull Hanger 7.
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport.
- Full Custom High Replica 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area’s
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality.
- Performance optimizations.
- Accurate night lighting.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Ground traffic.
- And many more.