I was a subscriber to Scramble, the ‘spotters magazine’, way back in the eighties. And it still exists ! What’s more, they now have an English version AND you can find them on the Internet, see here. Scramble has a wealth of information for aircraft spotters, but they also provide a lot of other aviation info, now straight from their databases and accessible via your browser. Not the worst 40 Euros you may spend if you’re an aviation buff !!
- Thrustmaster – F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip Review
- Carenado – 390 Premier 1A X-Plane 11 Review
- QualityWings – Ultimate 787 Collection (P3Dv4) Review
- Aerosoft – Lukla Mount Everest Extreme FSX
- WF Scenery Studio – Nanjing Lukou ZSNJ Coming Soon
- Aeroplane Heaven – Hawker Hurricane MK1 P3D4.4+
- FSDG – LTFM Istanbul Preview
- Vidan Design – Aarhus EKAH New Preview
- Aerosoft – Kosice-Barca Airport P3D4
- Honeycomb – Alpha Flight Controls
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator – News !