As usual when FS news is ‘slow’ there is plenty of real-world aviation news around for you to enjoy. Here’s a worthy organization aiming to keep old-timers flying. Yak’s in this particular case ! I am talking about the Yakkes Foundation who restore, maintain and fly old Russian Yak’s ! Pay their web site a visit and awe at some of the great pictures in their image gallery. And maybe lend them a (financial) hand at keeping the Yak’s flying?
- Thrustmaster – F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip Review
- Carenado – 390 Premier 1A X-Plane 11 Review
- QualityWings – Ultimate 787 Collection (P3Dv4) Review
- Aerosoft – Lukla Mount Everest Extreme FSX
- WF Scenery Studio – Nanjing Lukou ZSNJ Coming Soon
- Aeroplane Heaven – Hawker Hurricane MK1 P3D4.4+
- FSDG – LTFM Istanbul Preview
- Vidan Design – Aarhus EKAH New Preview
- Aerosoft – Kosice-Barca Airport P3D4
- Honeycomb – Alpha Flight Controls
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator – News !