Our German Chief Editor has posted a preview of Aerosoft’s upcoming Madeira X. You can find it on the German simFlight pages, click here. The title is still in beta but looks extremely nice in Holger’s shots already.
“……. Some of the features include:
Highly detailed aiports LPMA Madeira (AEROPORTO DA MADEIRA) and LPPS Porto Santo (AEROPORTO DA PORTO SANTO)
* Elevated Mesh terrain with 9,5 m (LOD12), resampled from LOD10-Data for all the islands in the group
* Aerial photos of Madeira and Porto Santo with a 50 cm/Pix resolution
* Autogen manually added, some 120.000 Objects
* Dynamic car traffic on many of the main roads
* AI-Traffic – dynamic air traffic with typical European airlines showing (compatible with MyTraffic X)
* Lots of VFR objects such as bridges, lighthouses, radio masts, windmills etc.
* All NAV-AIDS for IFR approach are modeled
* Extensive manual, airport charts, Visual Take-Off chart and Instrument Approach charts……….”.