Yes, yours truly was ‘recruited’ by the AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association) to join their new initiative called ‘Lets Go Flying’ aimed at getting more people aquainted with avaiation and ultimately into the left seat! To accomplish that AOPA has opened a new website which focuses on getting information to people intersted in flying. Part of the site are a number of blogs of student pilots, pilots, instructors and, yes, my humble self. My aim is to show people how flight simulation can also add value to the real deal!
- Thrustmaster – F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip Review
- Carenado – 390 Premier 1A X-Plane 11 Review
- QualityWings – Ultimate 787 Collection (P3Dv4) Review
- Aerosoft – Lukla Mount Everest Extreme FSX
- WF Scenery Studio – Nanjing Lukou ZSNJ Coming Soon
- Aeroplane Heaven – Hawker Hurricane MK1 P3D4.4+
- FSDG – LTFM Istanbul Preview
- Vidan Design – Aarhus EKAH New Preview
- Aerosoft – Kosice-Barca Airport P3D4
- Honeycomb – Alpha Flight Controls
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator – News !