Jay Kae of the Australian Orbx reports that they have “……. just released the SP1 for YMML! YMML SP1 is almost a completely new scenery built from the ground up apart from the original modeling and photoreal ground textures…..”. There’s a long list of enhancements available for you to read, just click on read more…..
….. the new version includes:
– Introduction of fully SDK compliant FSX Ground polygons, including custom environmental effects supporting rain effects and high resolution detail maps
– Precision approach runway centre lights to closely replicate the actual lighting systems. All taxiway lights have been hand placed for more refined alignment
– Update of airport layout to include the new taxiway V, and the dual taxiway system between concourse E and F
– Addition of the new terminal structure in the International Terminal and the currently under construction new T2 Extension which extends out towards the main runway
– Much improved APX (AFCAD) with finer parking spot alignment and full support of crosswind runways allowing for simultaneous operations on runways 09/27 and 16/34
– Addition of remainder of the landside office precinct buildings
– Full perimeter fencing and new grass edging along taxiways and runways
– Reworked maintenance area with additional buildings and improved night lighting
– Enhanced and more efficient 15cm and 1m Photoreal which speeds up loading times and withstands blurries much more robustly, not to mention being over 300MB smaller.
– Improved texture and LOD usage across the scenery aiming to improve performance and texture loading time
– Scenery density layers have been updated to spread the scenery load to help lower end users to tune the scenery to there system
– Autogen trees are more prevalent to improve performance over hand placed tree objects
– Addition of more MAGS signs to guide you to your runway or gate – Nose In Guidance lights (NIGS) included at all gates for which the system is deployed.Â To get your version updated log back into your account…..”.