A new airport has been released by France VFR. “….. LFST — Strasbourg Entzheim (Departement 67 in France) represents an extremely detailed French regional airport in the east part of France. It includes high-definition ground textures as well as ground and building night textures. The scenery covers about 200 km2 and adds to the airport an extended photorealistic area including a specific autogen coverage.
The scenery can be used as a standalone product or in addition to the Alsace VFR scenery without any adaptation. Due to its specific conception, the scenery is entirely compatible with any mesh of your choice….”.
Strasbourg Entzheim is now available here from simMarket.
* Strasbourg Entzheim Airport: detailed airport with its surrounding.
* Photo-real high definition ground and buildings textures including night textures.
* Specific autogen included for the entire zone.
* Stand-alone product:can be used on its own, or embedded in the Alsace VFR scenery without any modification.
* Independent conception of Mesh (all Mesh are compatible).
* Charts SIA — VAC — IAC — ARRDEP are provided.
Minimum configuration required:
* Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004Â® – Pentium or Athlon 2Ghz – 1 Go Ram
* Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP or Vista – 150 MB free space on your hard disc
* Assure you to use the latest up-date of your video card driver. These latest can be obtained on the manufacturer’s web-site