The Felis Team updated their Yak-40 for X-Plane.
They fixed the autopilot, added the anti-icing system, and the complete features list can be read below.
- new flight dynamics.
- engines tuned
- autopilot tuned. now more precise with altitude hold
- added new modes for nav system
- added new option for brakes
- added new option for nav system
- changed logic for reverse switcher. now it have three positions
- new startup logic. now engine’s covers may cause a fire
- now full mode of de-frost system causes a little loss of engine’s power
- new version of SASL plugin added
- new sounds for marker beacons
- new default position of ADF selectors. now left ADF switched to outer, right — to inner beacon
- new manuals with all new features in it