Check your email ! If you are also a registered user of the great PFPX like me, you should have received the notification of a new updage for the flight planner and dispatcher software.
Christian Grill with his team at Flightsimsoft still invest many efforts in improving their product. The new update is a file about 44 Mb size to fix remaining crash when PFPX is launched while ActiveSky Weather is already active, or to improve NAT tracks download schedule. The complete changelog is visible when you click “read more”.
Version 1.13 update : January 24th 2014
– FIXED CRASH DURING PROGRAM LAUNCH USING ACTIVESKY WEATHER
– FIXED CRUISE TABLES FOR LISBOA (LPPC) FIR DIRECT ROUTES
– FIXED IVAO / VATSIM CONNECTION ISSUES
– UPDATED BROWSER TABS (AVIATIONWEATHER.GOV URL CHANGE)
– IMPROVED NORTH ATLANTIC TRACKS (NAT) DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE
– IMPROVED VERTICAL FLIGHT PLANNING LOGIC
– IMPROVED SCHEDULE LOGIC/PERFORMANCE, ALLOWING HUGE SCHEDULES
– IMPROVED PROGRAM STABILITY
– IMPROVED CFMU ROUTE VALIDATION DIALOG
– ADDED ROUTE EXPORT FAVOURITES TAB
– ADDED SIGMET/PIREP REPORTS