With the b0.95 RC1 test release of the package having been downloaded around 3000 times, the team of four developers have now added additional features including:
– Functional Safegate for FSX (unfortunaly P3D doesn’t support the technology we’ve used so in P3D the Safegates are not interactive).
– Animated Jetways working with CTRL-J command.
– New realistic textures for the runways
– Runway 20 3d approach lights on the sea.
– Custom 3d taxisigns.
– Custom WigWag runway guard lights.
– New apron lights, less intense and now better positioned.
– New setup software with automatic scenery activator.
– AFCAD tuning.
Subject to successful final testing, the final package is intended to be released on October 20th, 2014.