The screenshot above shows RF scenerybuilding‘s upcoming Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte airport (LFKJ), coming soon for FSX and P3D.
The developers have provided a list of featues that you can expect from the scenery, formerly known as Campo del’Oro, but now renamed after the island of Corsica’s most famous inhabitant, which you can read by clicking ‘Read More‘.
LFKJ Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte_FSX-P3D new project from RFscenerybuilding ….. soon!
– custom airport building
– custom platform and custom vehicles.
– custom parking area airport
– custom building city coast area near the airport
– custom lighting runway.
– 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
– The coast line is made from satellite images in the sector of the airport over a large area.
– Roads in the scenery made by satellite imagery.
– Road traffic.
– seasons change
– custom landclass surrounding area.
– custom landclass whole island
– custom landclass only established world textures FTX ORBX GLOBAL
– Possibility to remove landclass entire island from the script or if you use files from other manufacturers for landclass island.