Alex
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 21:23

I congratulate on your feedback. No one is born knowing how to scenery design, it takes experience and study. Even so, my opinion is that you should have compared your scenery with the average payware quality available and consider if it is worth the price asked. As you could read here, all of the comments express that this scenery hasn’t yet reached payware quality. So it feels like a money grab. I was one of the first commenters here. My comment comes from the fact that lately there has been many examples of payware works which quality levels are what… Read more »

Matthias Postema
Sunday, August 28, 2016 21:16

Hi UltiMax,

RESPECT that you reply overhere after what people have written,
To tell you the truth i agree with them………. but i wil buy your scenery tomorow 🙂
Why? even when the quality is not the quality we are used to i want to give you a change to lear and keep better and better, i also wil download your Freeware products, thanks for the effort you do, the Freeware addons, and keep up the ”getting better” work 😉

Greetings from Holland

Matthias.

ultimax
Monday, August 29, 2016 20:28

Hi Matthias, can you maybe email me at ultimaxscenery@gmail.com id like to thank you for your comment 😉

Matthias
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 09:50
Reply to  ultimax

Thats nice, thanks! Oke i wil

Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:53

Okay, we are very sorry if you don’t like this particular scenery, we are still new compared to most developers but try and improve with each product, as well as this, the graphics weren’t at max for the screenshots as many people don’t have them set to the highest, we have also released many freeware products too. Again, apologies if you dislike it, but we are improving all the time.

UltiMax FSX Sceneries

Jet
Saturday, August 6, 2016 11:19

FSX ??? more like Flight Simulator 2000 !!!

Mike
Monday, August 1, 2016 11:05

This looks terrible! Can not but agree with the rest of the comments here. Quality like this should be freeware.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 16:17
Reply to  Mike

Mike, I designed this scenery, and would like to explain. Firstly, I apologise that it’s not up to the standards expected as of yet. A few of us have been working many hours since March to try and learn from scratch to design and build scenery and we have also released many freeware projects as practice. As I have already explained, the screenshots weren’t at fully maximum settings because we wanted to display how it will look on an average PC. As well as this, it is a personal choice to buy the scenery. Can I ask, have you ever… Read more »