The information has been made public that the Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer of Just Flight got his Service Pack 1 released.
The British publisher listed the enhancements that you will receive after a full redownload of your product, and they include a new flight performance file and the interactive checklsits among others.
- Brand new flight model.
- Option to enable nosewheel steering added to configuration tool.
- Interactive checklist added.
- Hydraulic system draining during flight manoeuvres – fixed
- Some ordnance not showing in VC – fixed.
- Stall horn removed and replaced with buffet rumble noise.
- Default sim battery will automatically be turned on to prevent engine start problems.
- Text overlap on radio unit – fixed
- Joysticks with multiple throttle levers not working – fixed
- P3D preview window issue fixed.