The perfect tool to live stream your P3D flights videos has been programmed by Fabio Merlo.
It’s pretty simple to use and it comes with useful configuration settings if you need : port, server, video resolution from 480 pixels to 1080p HD standard. Flight Control Video Streaming can prepare a SDP file to stream to your contacts with just VLC Player for example.
Full press release below :
Flight Control Video Streaming is a software that it permits to stream your Prepar3d v3.X(>=3.4) camera views in RealTime on the net!
It isn’t important that you stream in the same machine or in another machine in the Network!
Flight Control Video Streaming , after a simple configuration produce a Session Description Protocol (sdp) file that it can be copied and opened in all machine in the Network that have a compatible VideoPlayer ( like VLC player for example).
You can stream Prepar3d real time View anywhere! Obviously you must have a Player that it can be support video stream and more specifically Session Description Protocol (sdp) file that FlightControlVideoStreaming produce after his configuration.
This is a simple software based on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and it is required for running Flight Control Video Streaming
Flight Control Video Streaming main Features are:
– Stream Video of your preferred Prepar3d Camera Views on the Network. It can be showed from any devices where it is installed a video stream player that support SDP file (like VLC Player)
– Change Camera View with Main interface button
– Change Zoom of Camera View using + or – buttons
– Configuration of Server / Client IPv4 address
– Configuration of Port used for stream video
– Configuration of type of resolution of VideoStreaming (480p,720p,1080p)
– Configuration of FrameRate limit for video streaming and configuration of quality and resolution of video streaming
– FlightControlVideoStreaming after “Apply configuration” in Config panel , produce a SDP file with video configuration that can be opened everywhere (in the network) you have a device with a compatible player (like VLC Player).
Installation and Run Tips:
FlightControlVideoStreaming must be used with Administrator privilege (Run as Administrator) in Windows.
- Before installation of FlightControlVideoStreaming you must install .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- It is a best practice configure in software exact resolution that user use in Prepar3d Views.
- Use Flight Control Video Streaming with Administrator privileges in your Windows machine. This is possible with Run As Administrator option (right click on FlightControlVideoStreaming.
exe and after click Rus as Administrator).
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d v3.X (>=3.4) installed in the same machine of Flight Control Video Streaming(P3D v3.4).
- 10 MB available in hard disk
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 (not included but downlodable at Microsoft website)
- PDF reader installed in your computer.