REX Simulations have announced the release of Service pack 1 for their WX Advantage Radar. The update brings support for Prepar3D 3.4.14, general performance improvements and more. You can download the latest updates for WX Advantage radar here and see the full change list below.
- SUPPORT for Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D 3.4.14
- IMPROVED panel configuration process of the Gauge Management Tool
- ADDED terrain masking and mapping within the Map functions of the radar, providing terrain returns and masking
- IMPROVED beam geometry in all modes to give a more accurate behaviour of precipitation cell detection as distance from the aircraft increases
- GENERAL performance improvements