Matthias
Friday, May 19, 2017 11:19

Matjaz,

Thanks for your reply, but its better to read my comment first, already did that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

Matjaz
Friday, May 19, 2017 17:32
Reply to  Matthias

Sorry. I’m glad you’ve solved problem.

Matthias
Saturday, May 20, 2017 06:36
Reply to  Matjaz

No problem mate!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘can happen to the best uf usโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Matthias
Friday, May 19, 2017 11:17

Hi mates๐Ÿ˜€

It works!…Got it working now, thanks for the help Boerries๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

And Fillemall, i will test FSW this evening, but i am afraid that you are right๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
AeroflyFS 2 and the upcoming Prepar3D V4 are the sims i will go for๐Ÿ˜‰

Matthias
Friday, May 19, 2017 11:18
Reply to  Matthias

And X Plane 11 of course๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Matjaz
Friday, May 19, 2017 10:25

Just restart Steam client. You have solutions for such problems on Steam game forum.

Matthias
Friday, May 19, 2017 07:30

Hi dear people, What is going on??? I have a high end game pc, and can play all steam games on max settings, but FSW wont even start??????? When i start its shows an error saying ”an error occurred while updating Flight sim World (Wrong Platform) ?????? What is wrong???? I tried already the following: Reinstall FSW, Reinstall Steam incl rebooting Steam client, Even downgraded my windows version to the latest public beta of Windows 10 Pro x64. At this moment i am going back again to version 16199.1000rs (Insider Program, latest version) This is so weird……. My system is:… Read more »

Boerries
Friday, May 19, 2017 09:02
Reply to  Matthias

Get back to the latest stable WIN10 release version first.
Then try again to play FWS!

Your insider versions should be installed in a virtual machine, so you can play with them without interfering with your “working system”.

I own a less powered system (i-4790k, GTX980, 32 GB RAM) than you and FSW ist running smooth at “Ultra” settings (were set by default).

fillemall
Friday, May 19, 2017 04:40

don’t bother. Very disappointing – terrible washed out graphics and painful frame rate (12 FPS) on a top of the line system that gives me 45 FPS with P3D maxed out and Orbx.

This software is half baked