You are invited to edit a flight plan from or to Santiago SCEL in Chile, especially if you have X-Plane 11 or 10.
Aerosoft and the designers at Virtualdesign3d updated the scenery with PAPI lights, buildings enhancements, framerates optimization and the support of the latest version of the simulator.
– XPlane 11 compatibility
– Frame rate optimization
– Instrument Landing System (ILS) aligned
– Fixed lights PAPI
– Fixed Approach Lighting (not elevated over runway)
– Improvement of building Terminal and control tower
– Fixed texture of some vehicles and static aircraft
– Add ramp start in Military and Aerocardal zones