Publisher of Aerofly Flight Simulator 2, Aerosoft announced a major update release for this sim.
A new aircraft has been added : the Dash 8 Q400, and the Cessna 172 can have its engine started or stopped with an extensive engine simulation. Many more items are listed in the changelog.
Important installation information:
At first please perform the normal installation (see other installation information) and finally install this update.
- Major Feature Released – VR Motion Control
- Major Addition: Dash 8 Q400
- Improved mouse control functions and added the ability to operate sliders with mouse
- Feature Added: Checking for updates within the Menu
- Added: New airplane Buecker Jungmeister
- Added: C172 engine start / stop, extended engine simulation
- Changed C90GTX turboshaft simulation to use a similar advanced thermodynamic model as in the Q400 (work in progress)
- Changed: softer fade in / fade out for brakes when using a button or key
- Changed: Up to 30% rendering performance improvements in populated areas
- Fixed: Mouse wheel resolution was sometimes too low
- Changed: Better precision when placing 3D objects around airports
- Added: lower case matching of virtual objects
- Added: More objects in our Xref
The Dash 8 Q400 has been released a long time ago already 😉
But thanks for the update.