It’s not about the engines variants, we already know they will include both CFM56-5B7 and IAE V2522-A5 engines with their respective performance models. And we are also sure the A319-X will also have its specific flight behavior.
Features extracted of FSLabs Press Release :
- A truly unique and immersive sound experience – utilising hundreds of recordings from the real aircraft.
- Custom ground friction models to simulate proper ground handling (single engine taxi).
- Brake models tuned to match real world performance in all weather environments
- Over 60,000 electrical components simulated and connected via simulated electrical and data driven networks.
- Every aircraft component within the Fuel, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems has been modelled, making the aircraft feel alive.
- Dual FMGS that follows the ARINC 424-19 specification in detail and faithfully simulates lateral and vertical flight path guidance.
- Complete flight control system, featuring Normal Law, Alternate Law, Abnormal Attitude Law, Direct Law and Mechanical Backup. The Fly-By-Wire system faithfully represents the feeling of flying the real world aircraft