TECHNOBRAIN’s “Naha Airport” is on simMarket now.
This add-on was released in Japan as boxed edition for FSX. now for world wide.
- Extremely realistic airport
- Animated CTRL+J jetways
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions(Some parking lots can park the default aircraft)
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport
- Added static airport ground vehicles
- Added a new international terminal building
- Pseudo shadows
- Add JSDF AI traffic (P-3C, F-15J, E-2C)
- Road traffic
- Add dynamic lighting to all apron lights. P3DV4 only (User option)
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4
- Much more…..
this airport is known as Japanese Air Self Defense Force(JASDF)’s Naha Air Base. check it out.