The second part of the French Brittany region is now also covered by France VFR for P3D4.
Start the engine of your light aircraft, fly low and overfly the numerous buildings, Autogen vegetation and custom designed landmarks. Their VFR sceneries are intentionally made for those kind of flights. Complete this product with part 1 available here.
Press release :
“This 3D photoreal huge photoreal scenery modelizes the whole French South Britany region.
The new VFR Regional Extension Pack series was designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
“VFR Regional” products embed all enhancements from the new 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR. This technology already allows to generate the most realistic and dense environments ever seen. It does not intend to model real world accurately but to create a copy “as real as it gets” on a massive scale. It will evolve to adapt to the needs and new data available.
– Ground textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition in Prepar3D® (summer only).
– Dedicated mesh with high definition 4.75 meters (LOD13).
– Lakes and rivers with navigable waters fitting the texture.
– Transparency management of the seabed on the entire scene.
– Semi-detailed generic airports including flatten platform correction.
– Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, towers, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions …).
– Hundreds of thousands of objects and notable buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, streetlights, road signs …).
– Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing multi-million buildings and realistic vegetation areas fitting geographic specs.
– Extremely dense and optimized vegetation coverage using a custom rendering module controlled by artificial intelligence (AI).
– Autogen buildings including additional specific and optimized 3D variations.
– Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
– Development process 100% Lockheed Martin® SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.”