Whether sightseeing in a Piper or navigating the Atlantic, the pilot in command is the one in charge when things turn sour.
The skills you will learn from FS Academy – In Command are transferable to almost any aircraft, from a Cherokee to a Jumbo Jet, the decision-making process is effectively the same, all using real-world procedures and techniques.
These six demanding scenarios use several different core aircraft in a variety of locations and weather conditions.
This complete experience also includes a detailed, Ground School component nearing 100 pages, which guides you through the essential knowledge and techniques essential to taking command of an aircraft including:
- Management of system failures and difficult situations
- The decision-making process
- Fuel Planning
- Aircraft Loading
- Airport Facilities, Lighting and Markings
- ICAO Annexes and Airport Codes
- Hazardous Weather
- Decoding METAR & TAF Weather Reports
- And much more…
Available Right Now on SimMarket: