Just released is imaginesim’s updated V2 version of WSSS Singapore for Prepar3Dv4. This feature-rich airport has had an extensive upgrade bringing a host of improvements including PBR textures, refined geo-location for AIRAC procedures, gate re-assignments, and hundreds of tweaks and improvements.
WSSS Singapore Changi is an essential transport hub, lying at the very heart of the Far East with an unmatched network of true global reach. The city of Singapore is the economic powerhouse of the South China Sea. It dominates far eastern trade and is the world’s foremost logistical centre. It’s likely that the very computer you are using at one time passed through the city’s port.
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim’s bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Downtown Singapore city centre modelled.
- Pre-wired to receive the Airport Animator plugin (due any day).
Available right now for purchase at www.imaginesim.com or update your copy via the imaginesim Operations Center.