Simwest introduces its first scenery as part of its simwestFOTOREAL series with a free download. simwestALBQ covers the city and surrounding area of Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA for both FSX and P3D versions. “It’s a way to allow simmers to take a test flight of the scenery and check out the performance on their own PC systems”, says Marcus Thompson, the developer of simwestALBQ. “We hope pilots will want to fly through our scenery and not just over it.” The simwest goal is to provide performance, immersion and enjoyment when using our products.
- 1.3GB of custom daytime and nighttime photoreal scenery at 1.2m resolution
- Approximately 45 square miles (117 square kilometers), in coverage
- Seasonal winter snow in the Sandia mountains
- Custom 3D night lighting
- Custom placed building, vegetation and library objects autogen throughout the entire area
- Increased road traffic for added immersion (optional)