In the Austrian airport of Linz (LOWL), P3D v4 pilots can upgrade for a small fee their scenery previously purchased from JustSim.
The new version 2 enhances the ground polygon with PBR materials, the Autogen and dynamic lights.
“Here is a list of changes V2.0:
- Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.4-PBR materials used.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been added.
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been added/changed.
- New autogen objects have been added.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix”