The German airport designed by JustSim can be upgraded with the version 2 released. Now at Düsseldorf Airport EDDL V2, the PBR textures and SODE features are included.
The developers team also worked on the airport itself, to change the lighting of runways taxiways and to add more parking lots.
Changelog in version 2 :
- “Texture ground polygons was changed.
- Ground polygons were compiled using SDK 4.5-PBR materials used.
- More than 25 Parking lots were added/changed.
- The marking of the Parking lots has been changed.
- Animated wind socks (SODE) have been added.
- 3D grass have been added.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been added.
- Add special phototerrain version for ORBX FTX openLC Europe
- Add SODE VDGS
- GSX Ground Service settings for use with SODE VDGS and withouth SODE VDGS
- Lighting on the runway taxiways has been changed.
- Dynamic lighting has been addedchanged.
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.5)
- Additional optimization performed
- Small fix”