The new title of France VFR completes the volume 1 released in last September. The volume 2 of Rhone-Alpes VFR is a standalone product if you are interested only in that region.
All necessary features are included to ensure the best flight experience over the French Alps : high resolution mesh and photoreal textures, with dense Autogen in its local style with realistic integration, VFR landmarks and custom water surfaces. This volume 2 covers the Southern Alps in France including famous ski resorts like Val-Thorens, Courchevel, and Meribel.
Also available for FSX, all titles are visibles here.
Press Release :
“Our new Regional scenery Rhone-Alpes VFR Vol.2 for P3D 64 bits and FSX is now available ! This scenery represents the southern part of French Alps including many airports and known cities like “Grenoble”, “Courchevel”, “Méribel”…
– Ground textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition in Prepar3D® (summer only).
– Dedicated mesh with high definition 4.75 meters (LOD13).
– Lakes and rivers with navigable waters fitting the texture.
– Transparency management of the seabed on the entire scene.
– Semi-detailed generic airports including flatten platform correction.
– Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, towers, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions …).
– Hundreds of thousands of objects and notable buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, streetlights, road signs …).
– Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing multi-million buildings and realistic vegetation areas fitting geographic specs.
– Extremely dense and optimized vegetation coverage using a custom rendering module controlled by artificial intelligence (AI).
– Autogen buildings including additional specific and optimized 3D variations.
– Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
– Development process 100% Lockheed Martin® SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.”