In the Northern region of France, this new scenery models the airport of Lille Lesquin LFQQ to serve also Belgium that is very close.
Its actual traffic is made of all kind of aircraft, and you see both regular and low-cost commercial airlines. France VFR designed a quality scenery and well blended in the default environment for XP11.
Press release :
“This 3D photoreal accurate airport scenery modelizes a very detailed regional airport in the northern part of France.
- Lille-Lesquin airport (LFQQ) extremely detailed with its environment
- High definition ground texture (25cm) for all the area
- Very detailed and realistic night environment
- Numerous 3D specific 3D objects and ground animations
- Support for SAM v2+
- SIA – VAC – IAC – ARRDEP charts provided”