For the most popular flight simulator currently, France VFR adds a regional and detailed airport : LFRN – Rennes Bretagne for P3D4. Found in the northwest region of France, it’s an extremely detailed scenery, including high definition buildings and ground textures as well as the respective night textures.
You can use it standalone, or in combination with Bretagne VFR Vol.2, for the whole photoreal region for VFR flights with Autogen and landmarks. It is also compatible with Truelandscape (Landclass with coastlines and redefined water surface areas).
Reminder : France VFR titles on sale 30% OFF here until April 14th.
– Ground textures of about 0.25 to 0.5 meter / pixel resolution from aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition (summer only) including night textures.
– Autogen buildings and vegetation for each platform including night textures.
– 2 versions included : standalone version (also suitable for TRUElandscape) and Regional VFR compatible version.
– Flatten/slope platform correction for each airport.
– Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
– Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
– SIA VAC – IAC – ARRDEP charts provided.